We are a business club of managers, entrepreneurs, businessmen and self-employed business people from Berlin and Brandenburg with a special interest in the business relations between Germany and Canada.
We welcome all interested business men and women to participate in any or all of our activities. We encourage you to join our club to receive all the benefits of membership provides to you. Please take a moment to view our website, below you will find listed our regular activities and also in more detail on the relevent linked pages. You will also find a comprehensive listing of important resources for doing business in Germany and Canada.
We strive to provide our members with networking opportunities, a place to share business experiences through Stammtisch presentations and discussions, a unique and exclusive access to business-related special events, and an opportunity to hear timely speeches by government and business leaders.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
The key goals of the activities of the DKBC BB e.V. are:
- Provide networking opportunities for our members in casual environments, in particular through the Stammtisch.
- Through presentations and lectures at business lunches and Stammtisches, promote a better understanding of the respective corporate cultures, economic developments, investment and trade climates in Canada and Germany.
- Provide unique special events to membership that focus on a specific business sector or industry.
- Encourage the transfer of know-how and the sharing of common experiences as business people in the Berlin-Brandenburg area.
- To fostering the development of stronger trade and investment relations between Canada and Germany, as well as technology exchange opportunities.
- The DKBC B e.V. also seeks to become the first point of contact for Canadian companies, institutions, and business people coming to Berlin-Brandenburg, as well as for German companies, institutions, and business people with a particular interest in the Canadian market.